We invite constructive discussion about the issues raised in our articles. However, we reserve the right to delete in whole or part postings that make personal attacks, are excessively provocative or ‘shout’ by using capital letters.
Comments must observe Australian copyright and defamation laws and all other laws relating to acceptable speech.
Comments will be deleted that are:
- use racist or sexist language
- use coarse language
- links to pirated material
- falsely impersonates someone
- has been repetitively posted
- is spam (commercially promotes a product or service)
- is trying to generate click-through traffic to another site
- is very off-topic from the original discussion
We prefer members to use their own names but accept the use of pseudonyms. All members must supply an email address on which they can be contacted.
Commenting under multiple names or via multiple email accounts is not acceptable.
The site moderator may suspend an account for breach of this policy. Decisions about suspension are entirely at the discretion of the site moderator.